[Cytometry] EPICs-XL

Sharma, Parul Parul.Sharma at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 8 15:24:31 EST 2010

Hi,
I have purchased a single laser EPICS-XL working instrument and would like to use it as a flow cytometry teaching tool. Any tips, dos and don'ts and guides to links maintain the instrument will be very helpful.

Also ia safety person is reading this.
We will be using mainly BD beads for measuring antibody staining and compensation analysis are these toxic. Can I discard these as non-biological wastes after autoclaving or do they need to be disposed as hazardous chemical/biological wastes?

Thank you
Parul