[Cytometry] Recirculating cooler for visible and uv lasers

Elizabeth R. Simons esimons at bu.edu
Mon Feb 8 12:48:35 EST 2010

Does anyone have a used water recirculating system they are willing
to donate or sell? We have water-cooled visible and uv lasers on our
FACS 440 (yes, it still works, and very well too) but are having to
move it because of renovations. The current system of dumping the
cooling water down a sink was grandfathered in but is no longer legal
so the new location will have to have a recirculating system.
Thanks
Liz

Elizabeth R. Simons, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry