[Cytometry] Error message in DiVa 6.1.2

Cohn, Ronald ronald.cohn at roche.com
Fri Feb 5 14:50:41 EST 2010

Hi Dmitri,

We sometimes see this problem when users fail to connect to the external share drive to where we export the fcs files. If you selected (under Edit, User Preferences) the option to export data files from the browser to an external location, but are not connected to that location, you'll get the error you're seeing. I hope this is the simple solution for you.

Regards,

Ron

Ronald Cohn
Research Scientist II