[Cytometry] In need of a flow core EAB

Joyce Slusser JSLUSSER at kumc.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:13:09 EST 2010

Hi all.  I'm looking for a few willing persons to be my External
Advisory Board.  I started up the flow core at University of Kansas
Medical Center, Kansas City Kansas in June 2005.  User base has grown
substantially in these few years and the science has changed over that
time as well.  I'm looking for an EAB to report on the flow core's use,
level of support, and future directions as part of our bid for National
Cancer Institute designation in 2011.

Please visit the core's webpage www.kumc.edu/flow  and have a look.  We
are in the process of building a BSL2+ room to house our ARIA IIu so
that we can work with human biopsy and non-human primate tissues.  We
have a diverse user base and serve institutions across Kansas City,
Lawrence and other state universities who are without flow services.

If you would be willing to visit once a year expenses paid by KUMC,
please RSVP.  Please feel free to email me with questions.  Thank you
for your assistance!  Joyce

Joyce Slusser, PhD
Flow Cytometry Core Director
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Blvd, MS 3050 (NEW!)
KLSIC 3037
Kansas City, Kansas 66160

office phone 913-588-0627
lab phone 913-588-9850
http://www.kumc.edu/flow

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for
the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to
the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.