[Cytometry] The Purdue Cytometry List - 20 years old and still relevant -

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Dec 30 09:45:11 EST 2010

I completely agree... I have tried to help other users with their data, using Diva, with FCS files from other instruments and have been gravely disappointed in the lack of "standardization" between FCS files from different vendors.   This ended up being very disappointing for the investigator(s).  I have a couple of files I'll send.

David Haviland
UT-Houston