[Cytometry] .txt to .fcs file conversion

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Dec 17 11:42:22 EST 2010

I take it - renaming them with the fcs extention didn't work?   It has worked in other cases for me when .exe .jpg and .pdf were renamed to something else.   I just renamed them "back" to what they should be and they functioned as before.

David

========================
David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston
Center for Stem Cell Research - Flow Cytometry Laboratory
The Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine for the Prevention of Human Diseases
1825 Pressler St., R637I
Houston, TX  77030
713-500-2413 Office
713-500-2424  Fax