[Cytometry] Gallios, Canto II or perhaps another cytometer?

Bahjat, Keith KEITH.BAHJAT at providence.org
Thu Dec 16 12:35:08 EST 2010

Potential instrument reviewers,

As these questions seem to pop up every week or so, it seems prudent that we have a product review site where we can share our opinions as a community.

The developers of the productwiki.com site have agreed to host a section on biotechnology, with flow cytometers being the first category implemented. I have entered information on a few instruments, and you can find them here:

http://www.productwiki.com/benchtop-analyzers/

This is a community maintained resource. If there are errors or omissions in the product description, please take a moment to make the changes. Add instruments as needed.

You can leave comments and pros/cons for each instrument, and you can make side by side comparisons of instruments. I think this can be a valuable resource for those in the market for a new instrument. (manufacturers are welcome to help with the product descriptions, but please don't get any wild ideas about tweaking user comments).

Hopefully, we will be able to point future shoppers to this site rather than having them search the archives or ask the same questions again.

Let me know if you have any suggestions - it's not my site, but I have been talking with the developers and they've been very helpful.

Kb

----

Keith Bahjat
Keith.Bahjat at providence.org