[Cytometry] Antifoam A

Hazel Davey hlr at aber.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 09:37:35 EST 2010

I've never used this for flow cytometry but we used to use it for
fermentation work. I think we used to use it at 0.1-0.3% working volume
but that was in a very foamy yeast fermentation that would otherwise
have emptied itself out of the outflow pipe.

Dr Hazel Davey
IBERS Penglais
Prifysgol Aberystwyth / Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion, SY23 3DA