[Cytometry] Experience Clinical Flow Cytometry analyst position S. Calif

Teri Oldaker toldaker at cox.net
Sat Dec 4 12:44:06 EST 2010

Genoptix Laboratory is currently seeking a full time Clinical Lab Scientist
to perform flow cytometry assays on blood, bone marrow and tissue specimens
for leukemia and lymphoma in our state of the art Carlsbad, CA facility.
Our flow cytometrists work alongside our renowned team of hematopathologist
physicians  in ensuring the quality of our comprehensive diagnostic testing
for our hematologist and oncologist customers.

Qualifications

.         BS in a relevant science field.

.         Current CA Clinical Laboratory Scientist license required.

.         At least 3 years of clinical flow cytometry experience, specific
to hematolymphoid neoplasia.

.         Ability to work in a high volume reference laboratory setting.

.         Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.

.         Candidate must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday as well as
some holidays.

 Relocation assistance available to qualified candidates.

Genoptix offers a competitive salary package with benefits including
vacation and sick pay, stock options, extensive insurance coverage, flexible
spending accounts, 401(K) match, employee stock purchase plan, tuition
reimbursement, and more.

For more information visit  <http://www.genoptix.com/> www.genoptix.com.

If interested, please apply online via the following link or email your CV
<file:///C:\Users\gterry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary%20Interne
t%20Files\Content.Outlook\CU3EGDFL\gterry at genoptix.com> gterry at genoptix.com.

<http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GENOPTIX&cws=1&rid
=574>
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GENOPTIX&cws=1&rid=