[Cytometry] Heparin induced thrombocytopenia

Katzke, Kathleen A. Kathleen.A.Katzke at osfhealthcare.org
Tue Aug 31 11:30:43 EDT 2010

Does anyone out there test for HIT (heparin induced thrombocytopenia) in
their flow lab? We are trying to see if we could do some flow cytometry
testing that would give reliable results to replace the Serotonin
Release Assay. Any information you have would be appreciated.

Kathy Katzke, MT (ASCP) QCym
Flow Cytometry
OSF System Lab
1224 Berkley St
Peoria, IL 61637
work 309-624-9036
fax 309-624-9037

kathleen.katzke at osfhealthcare.org
<mailto:kathleen.katzke at osfhealthcare.org>

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the addressee is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.