[Cytometry] Reminder: IS100 for sale

Bushnell, Timothy Tim_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:02:42 EDT 2010

Colleagues:

We have recently upgraded instrumentation, and as such, the URMC Flow Cytometry Core has an Imagestream-100 instrument for sale.  The instrument is a 3-laser (405, 488, 653 nm laser) 6-channel instrument with the extended depth of field module.  This allow for the detection of four fluorescent parameters, as well as a bright field and dark field image.  Details of the filter stack and fluorochromes that are usable on the IS100 can be found at:  http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/flow-core/instruments/imaging.cfm#IS_Config

This instrument allows you to do a host of new experiments by allowing both fluorescent detection and morphology to be measured.  Common applications include nuclear translocation of proteins, co-localization studies, phagocytosis assays and more.    A more complete list of applications and publications can be found at www.amnis.com.

The instrument is in excellent condition, and has been under continuous service contract since it was installed in our facility.

If you are interested in the instrument, or wish more details, please contact me directly.

Regards
Tim

--
Tim Bushnell, Ph.D.
Director, URMC Flow Cytometry Facility

"It is better to realize what the problem really is, and solve that problem as well as we can, instead of inventing a substitute problem that can be solved exactly, but is irrelevant."  Francis J Anscombe