[Cytometry] ISAC isotype control workgroup ?

Carl Simard carl_jf_simard at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 12:30:32 EDT 2009

Hi everybody.

       I've send the original message og this thread about two weeks and some people asked me to follow up with the answers I had. So, here's the follow up. It's quite simple, nobody on the Purdue list seems to know what happenned to this workgroup/committe, if it still active or if it has come to some conclusions. I've also emailed ISAC about this but got no answer.

So, I suppose we're probably better to forget about it...

Carl