[Cytometry] QC Antibodies Responses

AWeiss@shorememorial.org AWeiss at shorememorial.org
Thu May 14 10:13:27 EDT 2009

This is the list of answers received from my question of QC and antibodies.
I would like to than everyone for their responses.  It proved to be helpful
and I hope they are as helpful to you

(See attached file: responses to qc flow question.doc)

Andrea J Weiss BST CT (ASCP)
Cytotechnologist
609 653 3577 Ext 4907
aweiss at shorememorial.org
This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.