[Cytometry] Howard Shapiro's Book "Practical FlowCytometry"..good price...!!

Alfonso Blanco alfonso.blanco at ucd.ie
Fri Mar 20 10:38:06 EDT 2009

It has stoped after 50%, but I´ve used the adds-on "Download helper" of
Firefox and it has downloaded it in 1 min.
Thanks a lot! It´s great to have it also in PDF.

Alfonso

Dr. Alfonso Blanco Fernández

Flow Cytometry Core Facilities
UCD - Conway Institute of Biomolecular & Biomedical Research
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4
IRELAND

T: 00353(0)1 716 6836/6947