[Cytometry] ISAC Member Survey 2009

Reece, Lisa M lreece at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 31 16:28:21 EDT 2009

Hello Flowers,

I am sending this message to the Listserve on behalf of the
International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC).  We have
the survey online here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=f1J8cCwASxC_2fNdBOzIEUxQ_3d_3d
that we are asking you to take a part in completing. This will just take
about 5 minutes of your time. We are trying to compile information that
will be helpful to ISAC as well as you, and we welcome your
suggestions/comments/advice on how to make ISAC better for everyone.

Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey and let us know how we
are doing and how we can improve our service to you. If you have any
questions about the survey or about membership, please don't hesitate to
contact me, my colleague Nicole White (Nicole.white at cvm.osu.edu) -
Co-Chair of the N. Am. Groups Subcommittee, or Dr. Timothy Bushnell
(Timothy_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu), Co-Chair Membership Services
Committee.

Many thanks in advance!

Lisa Reece

Co-Chair, North American Groups Sub-Committee,

   Membership Services Committee, ISAC

Lab Director of Molecular Cytometry

   School of Veterinary Medicine

   Dept. of Basic Medical Sciences