[Cytometry] CD19 question

Anush Karapetian karapetian1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:21:11 EDT 2009

Hello, Brian,

I have seen a different expression of surface antibodies depending on
antibody mixture,
especially if the staining was done in whole blood.
My explanation is, that some antibodies mimic ligands to surface receptors
and act like
ligands, influencing expression of other surface receptors.
In your  FMC7/23/19/5/45 tube antibodies maybe work synergistically.

Regards,
Anush Karapetyan

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Marsiglia, Brian <Brian.Marsiglia at inova.org