[Cytometry] Biosafety with analyzers

Greg Veltri veltrig at NJHealth.org
Fri Jul 24 13:41:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am having a heated discussion here at my institute about BSL-2 samples on
analyzers.  Can anyone give some feedback about how you handle BSL-2 with
your bench tops.  Do you keep your room BSL-2, do you switch between BSL-2
and BSL-1?  If you switch what do you do?

Any comment would be helpful.

Thanks,

Greg Veltri

Gregory Veltri
Director of Cytometry
National Jewish Health
1400 Jackson Street
Denver, CO, 80206
303-398-1331

This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.
It contains
information that may be confidential under law.  Confidential information
includes
medical information.  The unauthorized release of medical information is
strictly
prohibited by federal and state regulations.  If you are not the intended
recipient, do not
read, copy, distribute, or retain this information in any form.  If you have
received this
message in error, contact the sender, attaching the original message, and
destroy or delete
the message from your computer and network.