[Cytometry] 561nm Laser problems

Moore, Jodene K. Jodene_Moore at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:33:30 EDT 2009

Hi All-We are considering the purchase of an LSRII Fortessa with the follow=
ing lasers: 488nm, 405nm, 561nm, and 633nm. Our applications are strongly b=
iased towards fluorescent protein expression (hence the 561nm for mCherry).=
 I have recently read several emails on the listserve describing problems w=
ith the 561nm laser and was wondering if these problems have been successfu=
lly resolved by BD? Any users with advice or experience with this particula=
r laser configuration would be welcome.
Thanks,

--
Jodi Moore, PhD