[Cytometry] single-cell GFP sorting references

Christiane Hassel chassel at indiana.edu
Tue Jul 21 11:14:32 EDT 2009

Hi all!

  I am hoping that I might be able to get some help from the flow
community.  I had a request from one of our researchers for single-cell
sorting references specifically for the Aria (I and/or II).  The
researcher is working with bacteria and GFP expression.  He is
specifically interested in sorting different populations based upon GFP
expression and 96-well sorting.  My interpretation is that he is
interested in sorting the various levels of GFP.  We've done single-cell
sorting in the facility, so know it can be done.  However, in my
searches I haven't been able to find any specific references (yet).

Thanks in advance for your help!  It's much appreciated.

Christiane

Christiane Hassel, B.Sc.
FACS Operator/Manager
IU Bloomington