[Cytometry] Save the date

Konz, Richard Richard.Konz at umassmed.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:40:17 EDT 2009

Greetings everyone:

The New England Cytometry Users Group would like to announce the date
fro our annual Fall meeting.  It will be on October 22nd from 9 am to 5
pm at the beautiful Starr Center at the Schepens Eye Research Institute
in Boston.

http://www.schepens.harvard.edu/starr_center

We are in the process of putting together another great meeting.  If
anyone has speaker suggestions, please contact me.

We will look forward to see you on the 22nd of October.

All my best regards,

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry
http://www.bostoncytometry.org <http://www.bostoncytometry.org/>

Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Graduate Faculty, Immunology and Virology Program
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room: S5-322
Worcester, MA 01655
Office:  508-856-1598
Lab:     508-856-3276
Fax:   508-856-1581
Pager:  508-722-0560
Email:  Richard.Konz at umassmed.edu
Lab Web:      http://www.umassmed.edu/facslab
Faculty Web: http://www.umassmed.edu/ivp/faculty/konz.cfm

The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before,
the old phrase has a literal meaning: We are all in the same boat.
Jacques Yves Cousteau