[Cytometry] CS&T

Christopher Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 12:20:18 EDT 2009

Felix, Neal, Pam,

Please be warned that using CS&T in a multi-account (i.e., multiple login
names inside DiVa) can have drastic effects on laser timing and delay if
there are mismatches in several database elements: Instrument Configuration,
Current CS&T settings, and last tube acquired by user.

It is also possible for users in a multi-account system to change laser
setup values EVEN IF they do not have permissions as assigned in the
"Adminstration" window.

-Cris Bare
Rockefeller University