[Cytometry] BD question

Elizabeth R. Simons esimons at bu.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:56:18 EDT 2009

What model do you have? An old FACS 440? We still use ours. To clean
it out, flush well with ethanol, then buffer, then ethanol again,
then clean buffer, allowing the instrument to sit in the flush liquid
for 30 min or so before flushing it out. The tips usually have to be
bath sonicated to clean them.
Hope this helps.
Elizabeth R. Simons

On Jul 15, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Chiriva, Maurizio wrote:

> Hi,
> I am still having the same problems do you have any advice?
>
> I have a question about the Facs old model from BD.
>
> I need to flush out the system (the machine was not use for few
> months),
> because is stack and I can not acquired any more, but I do not know
> how
> to do it.
>
> I was wondering if you have any experience on that, and if you know
> the
> procedure for it.
>

> Thank you
>

> Maurizio Chiriva