[Cytometry] Southeast Flow Cytometry Interest Group

Ruiz, Phillip PRuiz at med.miami.edu
Wed Jul 15 10:22:44 EDT 2009

Yes, the users in the South Florida region would be very interested. We have had a group in the past but have not met for some time now.

Phillip Ruiz, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pathology and Surgery
Director Immunopathology and the UM Transplant Laboratories

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person (s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.