[Cytometry] CS&T

Neal Benson nbenson at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 8 21:14:35 EDT 2009

Hi Pam,

We have multiple "configurations" of the instrument with the different
bead lots.  I ran separate baselines for the users.  The user just has
to make sure to pick the right configuration and can do the
performance checks as needed.  Please let me know if you need any
further details.

Good luck,
Neal

ICBR Flow Cytometry Facility