[Cytometry] MoFlo Containment

Zip zipkg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 11:31:19 EDT 2009

Greetings,

     Indeed, I definitely would echo the comments below! We have an Aria-IIu within a Baker BioProtect-II bio-safety cabinet, but inside a very small room. We have been experiencing serious over-heating problems, with internal temperatures reaching well in excess of ten degrees above the stated maximum operating temperature for the Aria. So, Caveat Emptor!

Good luck,

Zip.

Huw S. ("Zip") Kruger Gray, Ph.D.

>>>--->