[Cytometry] Compensation with liver cells

Chaudhary, Kunal kchaudhary at ukaachen.de
Thu Jul 9 11:30:08 EDT 2009

Dear fellows,

I have a big problem regarding compensation. I did compensation with beads which was accurate but as soon as i tried to compensate with liver cells its shows huge difference. I dont know which compensation set up to take and which not. I isolate the liver cells by perfusion (Collagenase type 1 + Dnase I) and than digestion again with collagenase + DNase I at 37 degree. Finally i measure my cells and i see again wired results. I didnt add any Ab labelled with percpe Cy7 and APC but still i get strong signals. I rechecked the PMT and compensations and all but i still cannot understand from where i get these signals. Please please help me.

Thank you very much in advance,
With regards,

Kunal Chaudhary
PhD student