[Cytometry] RBC flow assays

mcguirel@usa.redcross.org mcguirel at usa.redcross.org
Wed Jul 8 10:36:34 EDT 2009

Hello flowers,
We have been asked to participate in an RBC study detecting IgG, IgM, IgA. I have never worked with RBCs before, therefore, I do not have a protocol or references in mind. I need a start. Does anyone have any suggestions, protocol methods, references, which companies might provide good  antibodies (preferably conjugated).
I appreciate any help.
Thank you,

Liza McGuire

American Red Cross / Penn-Jersey

Cellular Therapy Lab

mcguirel at usa.redcross.org <mailto:mcguirel at usa.redcross.org>

215-451-4360

The above message is private and confidential. If you receive this message and you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender using the phone number included on the email signature and follow-up by destroying the message without any further distribution