[Cytometry] Aria I to Aria II upgrade

Michele Black mblack2 at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:51:13 EDT 2009

Hello Marcos,

I upgraded my Aria to an Aria II several months back and I am very pleased with the improvements. Stream stability is excellent, ease of changing nozzles and pressures is greatly improved, shutdown and startup are easy. Sterility is much better but I still find issues. I purchased two more sheath tanks probes and fittings so that I could autoclave the tanks regularly and I change the sheath filter frequently to avoid contaminants.  This was definitely worth the money to upgrade.

Michele Black
Director | Cell Analysis Facility

Department of Immunology

University of Washington