[Cytometry] COL-3

Mona Fares Mona.Fares at ki.se
Sat Jul 4 16:10:11 EDT 2009

Dear all

I stained cells treated with COL-3 with Annexin V and PI, The cells are
shifted to the right so, I cann't determine the positive stained cells
accurately. the non stained treated cells also shifted to the right this
is not the case with the control and with cells treated with other drug.
The drug has a yellow color but I don't know if this could affect the
compensation, also I don't know if the treated cells has some degree of
autofluorescence.
Does any one worked with COL-3 before or any one has any suggestion for
instrument setting and analysis?.

Mona Fares
Research fellow
Karolinska Institute