[Cytometry] adherent cells staining in 96w

Dalit Hecht dhecht at insight.co.il
Thu Jul 2 06:44:06 EDT 2009

Hello everyone
I would like to add to question and to the recent discussion regarding multiple samples for FACS
I am developing cell based assays using a variety of adherent cancer cells. We are considering starting using FACS based assays
In the past I did FACS analysis and sorting on adherent cells but used only single/couple of sample. I was wondering -is it possible to de-touch cells from the 96w plate at the end of the assay (trypsin/EDTA?) and then stain/analyze
Any suggestions will be welcome
Thank you
Dalit

Dalit Hecht, Ph.D.