[Cytometry] Request for a human sarcoma cell line

Shirin Farjadian farjadsh at pearl.sums.ac.ir
Wed Jul 1 03:32:03 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I'm involving with a project to prove the induction of some genes
after a special stimulation. For confirming the results, I need a
human sarcoma cell line such as one of the following cell lines:

- Liposarcoma: SW-872, or ....
- Leiomyosarcoma: Hs 5.T, TE 149.T, SK-UT, or ....
- Rhabdosarcoma: TE 441.T, TE 617.T, RD, Hs 729, A 673, or ....

Due to some limitations, I can't order them now. Please let me know if
you can help me in this case.
I appreciate your kind concern and the prompt reply.

Regards,
Shirin
Shirin Farjadian
Assistant professor