[Cytometry] Temperature of FACS room

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jan 28 19:05:37 EST 2009

I ask building services not go a degree above 70'F.   For a variety of reasons.   Between a Calibur, LSRII, and Aria, the room can start coming up a degree or so.  When I have all three running and a bunch of bodies in the room, it can get warm in no time.   Now when I kick in the old Vantage with the water cooled E2, it will get to a toasty 80 without much problem, and that is even with the doors open with the heat exchanger pointing outward.

David
=================================
David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Immunology