[Cytometry] Recipes needs for dilution buffer for antibodies

Yan Zhang Yan.Zhang at ahus.no
Tue Jan 20 08:45:58 EST 2009

Dear flowers,

I have a client that want to make a antibody cocktail to stain the cells of umbilical blood. Is there any recipes of  better buffer than PBS to dilute 3 different antibodies into a cocktail?

The buffer should not increase the background fluorescence signal. I did some google searching, but can not find a buffer without BSA. I would like to have some help from you, any ideas for making a dilutions of antibody that is fluorescence labeled.

Yan Zhang
Akershus universityhospital
1478 LØRENSKOG
Tlf: +4767963946 (direkte)