[Cytometry] MACSQuant Analyzer

Lola Martinez Lola.Martinez at cancer.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 14:38:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

    An investigator in my future new institute is looking at getting a
MACSQuant Analyzer for his lab for routine 3-4 color experiments (FITC, PE &
APC + dead discriminator (7-AAD or DAPI)).

I saw the platform in a couple of meetings and looked nice but would like to
have some input from real users regarding performance, sensitivity and
software. Also I'm interested in hearing about support from the company if
need it.

I know there are other instruments out there on the range of price that may
suit his needs too, as the Accuri (we have currently one in the lab and data
looks good). Small footprint will be an advantage as this analyzer will go
into his lab.

Thanks for your input,

Lola Martinez

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at www.cancerresearchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 4325234. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX. Our central telephone number is 020 7242 0200.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.