[Cytometry] [flowcytometryUK] July 2009 meeting - abstract deadline extended!

Derek Davies derek.davies at cancer.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 03:07:41 EST 2009

Dear All,

As previously announced the registration for flowcytometryUK 2009 is now
open:
http://www.rms.org.uk/event_flowuk09.shtml

This meeting will be held in Keble College in the famous University city of
Oxford, UK on 15th-17th July 2009 and will highlight advances in flow and
image instrumentation, high content screening, cancer and stem cell biology,
applications of clinical cytometry and the development of novel probes and
approaches in many areas of biomedical research. Confirmed plenary speakers
include Ger van den Engh (Seattle, USA), Paul Smith (Cardiff, UK), Bill
Telford (NIH, USA), David Hedley (Ontario, Canada), Peter Openshaw (London,
UK) and Austin Smith (Cambridge, UK). There will also be a large and well
supported trade exhibition.

The deadlines for abstract submission have been extended:

Oral Abstract Submission Deadline: 17th April 2009
Poster Abstract Submission Deadline: 1st June 2009

Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words. The title should be less than
255 characters. For each author enter full name and affiliation. The desired
font is Times New Roman size 12. Accuracy of the abstract is the
responsibility of the author(s). Abstracts should be primarily based on new,
unpublished research. Abstracts will be published electronically by
Cytometry Part A. Send abstracts to clare at rms.org.uk

Please consider presenting your work at this meeting and encourage your
friends and colleagues to do the same!

Early meeting registration deadline: 1st June 2009

We very much look forward to your participation at an interesting and
successful meeting.
Further details at:
http://www.flowcytometryuk.org/html/flowcytometryuk2009.html

Derek Davies, Cancer Research UK, London, UK
Rachael Walker, Wellcome Centre for Stem Cell Research, Cambridge, UK
On behalf of the flowcytometryUK 2009 Organising Committee

--
www.flowcytometryuk.org

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at www.cancerresearchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 4325234. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX. Our central telephone number is 020 7242 0200.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.