[Cytometry] Calcium flux measurement

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 23 18:10:10 EST 2009

It already exists; it is called a Time Zero instrument sold by Cytek
Development. http://www.cytekdev.com/products_accessories.xhtml

Disclaimer: I have a financial interest in Cytek in that my husband is an
employee and stock holder in the company. For informational purposes only...

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
University of Virginia
Jordan Hall, Room 7067