[Cytometry] Calcium flux measurement

Elizabeth R. Simons esimons at bu.edu
Mon Feb 23 19:06:28 EST 2009

Ian and Keith and all,
	We built such a device in 1988 for our FACS 440, have now built new
ones for a MoFlo and an Aria, will do one for an LSRII shortly. We've
published lots of papers using such systems. I don't know how
commercially viable they would be but, as ours have been
photographed, published and documented, just be aware that you
probably could not patent one.
	Liz

Elizabeth R. Simons, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry