[Cytometry] Calcium flux measurement

Kelley, Keith kakelley at amgen.com
Mon Feb 23 17:46:44 EST 2009

Ian,

Cytek Development has just such a device called the Time Zero Module that can be adapted for use on a big variety of instruments.  See http://www.cytekdev.com/products_accessories.xhtml

It isn't compatible with the Aria but I am sure that there are some out there who are working on this.  For a little inside info on putting something like this together see:

Early detection of changes associated with cellular activation using a modified flow cytomete.  Cytometry 12:464-468, 1991.

Keith