[Cytometry] MAF-11, Conference on Fluorescence
szollo at dote.hu
Mon Feb 23 12:23:06 EST 2009
The 11th International Conference on Methods and Applications of
Fluorescence: Spectroscopy, Imaging and Probes will be held in Budapest,
Hungary, September 6-9, 2009.
Call for abstacts, deadline 15 April 2009.
The venue of the Conference is the Congress Center of the oldest Hungarian
University, the Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE - address: H-1117, Budapest,
Pázmány Péter sétány 1.) located right on the bank of river Danube. This
wonderful campus is close to many historical sites of Budapest and offers
an excellent environment for a successful scientific meeting.
The previous meetings of the MAF Conference series (Graz, 1989 and 1991;
Prague, 1993; Cambridge, 1995; Berlin, 1997; Paris, 1999; Amsterdam 2001;
Prague, 2003; Lisbon, 2005; Salzburg, 2007) have acquired high
international reputation and a gradually increasing number of participants
(over 300 in Salzburg). All the meetings proved to be inseminating between
various disciplines and provided a successful platform for novel
fluorescence-based research and developments.
The forthcoming meeting will cover the following scientific topics:
* Fluorescence Spectroscopy (Theory and Applications)
* Fluorescence Correlation and Single Molecule Spectroscopy
* Special Fluorescence Techniques: Upconversion, Delayed Fluorescence,
Fast Fluorescence Kinetics FRET, etc.
* Fluorescence Microscopy: Towards Higher Spatial and Temporal Resolution
* Special Fluorescent Imaging Techniques: Multi-Photon, Live Cell and
Single Molecule Imaging
* Novel Fluorescent Probes, Sensors, Fluorescent Proteins, Quantum
Dots, Nanomaterials and their Applications
* Fluorescence in Biology/Medicine: Bioassays, Biophysics
* Fluorescence in Systems Biology High Throughput Screening Assays,
Department of Biophysics and Cell Biology
Faculty of Medicine
Medical and Health Science Center
University of Debrecen
H-4012 P.O.Box 39, Debrecen
H-4032 Egyetem square 1, Life Sciences Building, Debrecen
Phone: (36) 52) 423-331
Phone/Fax: (36) (52) 412-623, Cellphone: + (36) 30 303 3894
E-mail: szollo at med.unideb.hu
More information about the Cytometry