[Cytometry] Calcium flux measurement

Ian Dimmick ian.dimmick at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 14:01:30 EST 2009

The recent string of calcium flux related mailings with respect to an effective way of adding the agonist to the cells after baseline measurement is taken , without the necessity to pause the flow cytometer, has to beg the question , if there were a device that could  introduce the agonist to the cells when the operator required it without disturbing the flow of cells through the flow cytometer how many people / companies would be interested in this if , say ,such a devise would only cost approx. $2 per assay ?

I would be very interested if anyone had a view on this could mail me just to say they were interested, or even the reasons why they would not be  .

Many thanks

Ian

Ian Dimmick

Flow Cytometry Core Facility Manager