[Cytometry] Indo-1 on an Aria?

Ian Dimmick ian.dimmick at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 16:00:34 EST 2009

I have an iCyte UV (355) 60mw laser on my Aria and LSR II , they work well for calcium, however the only problem with the aria is the time it takes for the tube to be ejceted, agonist added, then re introduced to the Aria , this can copromise the calcium assay prportional to the kinetics of the agonist
Ian Dimmick
Flow Cytometry Core Facility Manager
Institute of Human Genetics
Bioscience Centre