[Cytometry] CD45RO reagent for Cyno

jaclyn endiafe jaclyn.endiafe at maccine.com
Fri Feb 20 04:08:22 EST 2009

Dear All,

I'm currently looking for a CD45RO reagent for Flow Cytometry that would react with cynomolgus monkey blood.  I have searched through the online catalogues of different suppliers, but most of the commercially available reagents are reactive for human.  Did anyone of you tried using any CD45RO reagent on Cyno blood?

I came across this website:

http://www.bc-cytometry.com/reagent/iTox3.html <https://webmail.maccine.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.bc-cytometry.com/reagent/iTox3.html>

It shows that the CD45RO-PE (Clone: 	UCHL1; PN:	 	IM1307) reacts with Cyno. I couldn't understand the rest of the article because it is written in Japanese.  I e-mailed Beckman Coulter regarding this data, and they said that it was done by third parties and they couldn't provide some supporting documents.  Kindly refer to the copy of their email below:

There is no document issued by Beckman Coulter (the given website is from
Beckman Coulter Japan).
The cross_reactivity is done on the clone UCHL1, not necessary specific to
Beckman only, can be other companies.  This is documented by third parties and
quoted by ISLH, not by Beckman Coulter. Hence, we are not able to provide
supporting document.

The part number for CD45RO-PE is IM1307U for ASR and A07787 for CE mark.  The
price is S$585.00 in both cases.

ASR: Analyte Specific Reagenrs (ASR)
CE: CE-marked products, indicates conformity to the legal requirement s of the
European Union (EU), for IVD use.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Best regards

Ng Siew Bee
Field Operations Manager
Clinical Diagnostics / Cytometry
Southeast Asia
Beckman Coulter Singapore Pte Ltd
116 Changi Road Singapore 419718
Tel: +(65) 6339 3633; DID: +(65) 6340 7198; Fax: +(65) 6336 6303
E-mail: siewbee_ng at beckman.com.

I hope you could help me find a suitable CD45RO reagent for our upcoming experiment.  Thanks!

Best regards,
Jaclyn

Jaclyn Kay Endiafe, RMT
Flow Cytometry Support Analyst
Maccine Pte Ltd
10 Science Park Road, The Alpha 03-19
117684 Singapore Science Park II
Tel: +65 6622 9540 ext 128
Mobile: +65 8368 2627
Email: jaclyn.endiafe at maccine.com <mailto:jaclyn.endiafe at maccine.com>

Maccine: Awarded Asia's Best Performing Preclinical/Clinical CRO

Important : This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed above. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system. You must not copy, use, disseminate, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information or any attachments from this communication in any form. Thank you.