[Cytometry] Indo-1 on an Aria?

Perry, Greg gap00438 at creighton.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:23:23 EST 2009

Ray,

We done quite a bit of it.  Looking at anti-IgM stimulation of B cells
and other agonists on eosinophils.  All with Indo-1.  I don't think any
of it has been published yet, but I'd be more than happy to show you
what it looked like.  Also, FYI, we have done it both by removing the
tube, and by using a "hanging drop" method.  Both work fine.

- Greg

Greg A. Perry, Ph.D.
Technical Director
Flow Cytometry Core Facility
Creighton University
Omaha, NE  68178
(402) 280-1841
www2.creighton.edu/medschool/medicine/cytometry