[Cytometry] Website for monkey cross reactivity

Xincheng zheng xchzheng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:51:56 EST 2009

You might want check this one:

http://nhpreagents.bidmc.harvard.edu/NHP/default.aspx, and I also attached a
chart from biolegend.

I hope these help.--Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: cytometry-bounces at lists.purdue.edu
[mailto:cytometry-bounces at lists.purdue.edu] On Behalf Of Cox, Kara S
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:08 PM
To: cytometry at lists.purdue.edu
Subject: [Cytometry] Website for monkey cross reactivity

Hi everyone,

There used to be a website that I had bookmarked from Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center that listed charts of  human Ab clones and
their reported cross reactivity with rhesus or other monkey cells. I
found it to be a useful starting point.

Now the website has changed and my bookmark does not work. I cannot find
the page. Can anyone tell me if they still have this site and please
send me the link?

Thank you,

Kara Cox
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.