[Cytometry] Instrument for bacterial work

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at spdspark.com
Fri Feb 20 11:34:52 EST 2009

Before I get to many reminders, sorry I forgot to mention

Advanced Analytical http://www.aati-us.com/
AES Chemunex http://www.aeschemunex.com/Pages/cytometers.html
Biodetect http://www.biodetect.biz/products/mc.shtml
Bentley http://www.bentleyinstruments.com/ibc_fr.html
Cytobuoy http://www.cytobuoy.com/
Foss Electric
http://www.foss.co.uk/Solutions/ProductsDirect/BactoScanFC/Technology.as
px

with flow instruments out on the market for microbiological
applications. The list is still not complete but it depends a bit on
what you want to do.

Good luck

Gerhard

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron
Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer
SPDspark, www.swissprecisiondiagnostics.com
SPD Development Company Limited
Priory Business Park
Stannard Way