[Cytometry] ECD Fluorochrome

Marsiglia, Brian Brian.Marsiglia at inova.org
Thu Feb 19 17:58:35 EST 2009

I've received many emails about purchasing ECD.  It looks like Caltag
(Invitrogen) is the clear winner.  They have both ECD (PE-TR) and
PE-Alexa Fluor 610, which I'm told is very similar to ECD. Both are
ready to use.

I'm posting this response for the other flow-ers who asked for any
feedback I've gotten.

Cheers,
Joe