[Cytometry] Instrument for bacterial work

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at spdspark.com
Thu Feb 19 07:15:04 EST 2009

As you can see in the recent special microbiology edition of cytometry
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/121577773/abstract nearly all
instruments fare reasonably well on detection sensitivity for most
bacterial applications with regards to side scatter including the Accuri
and the Stratedigm and the Milteniy instrument. However when it comes to
technical support microbiology is a fringe field and you might benefit
from the support given by companies like Partec or Apogee who actively
pursue microbiological applications and are more aware of technical
problems you might encounter.

Regards

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron
Research Scientist and Biomedical Engineer
SPDspark, www.swissprecisiondiagnostics.com
SPD Development Company Limited
Priory Business Park
Stannard Way