[Cytometry] Correction re. Shipping Fee

B.I.Calvin@beckman.com B.I.Calvin at beckman.com
Thu Feb 19 01:32:10 EST 2009

Clarification from Beckman-Coulter to the Purdue Flow Community:

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.
Just for clarification, the expediting policy was never intended to apply
to Flow Cytometry.  In fact, because of the unique and sometimes
unpredictable requirements of Flow applications, we house most of our Flow
reagents in a special distribution warehouse to facilitate delivery
expectations for the Flow community.  This allows us, as standard
practice, to send our products two-day delivery.  With this as our Flow
standard, the expediting option is not applicable.  We apologize for any
confusion or miscommunication.

Yours Sincerely,

Brad Calvin
Vice President and General Manager
Flow Cytometry Business Center
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
b.i.calvin at coulter.com
Office: +1-305-380-2004
The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.