[Cytometry] FloCyte training in Oxford UK

Derek Davies derek.davies at cancer.org.uk
Tue Feb 17 04:59:36 EST 2009

Dear All,

FloCyte has arranged to present two separate full days of trainings
immediately prior to the flowcytometryUK 2009 meeting in Oxford.  FloCyte
has reserved the Oxford Centre there, July 13 for an Intracellular Course,
and July 14 for a Data Analysis Course.  The trainer for both courses will
be Rich Konz. Those attending the flowcytometryUK meeting as well will
receive a discounted price on either or both courses!   Price is =A3225 for
each course, but just by checking the box  on the application, that you will
attend the meeting as well, your price will be reduced to =A3205 for each
course!!   Please go to www.FloCyte.org <http://www.flocyte.org/> for
information or just click on this Link
<http://www.flocyte.org/FRTP/registration_application.htm>  for the
application.   =

Please feel free to post and pass  this announcement on to colleagues who
might  also benefit.
Places are limited so please register early!

Best wishes,
Derek

-- =

Derek Davies, FACS Laboratory, London Research Institute,
Cancer Research UK, 44 Lincolns Inn Fields, London, UK.

Tel: (44) 20 7269 3394
FAX: (44) 20 7269 3479
Mobile: 07790 604112
e_mail: derek.davies at cancer.org.uk
http://science.cancerresearchuk.org/sci/facs/

In tenebris lux    =

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at www.cancer=
researchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and a comp=
any limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 4325234=
. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX. Our c=
entral telephone number is 020 7242 0200.
 =

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confide=
ntial and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the inte=
nded recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note th=
at any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communicati=
on or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited an=
d may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, pleas=
e notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
 =

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as i=
nformation could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arriv=
e late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for a=
ny such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by =
e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.