[Cytometry] Beckman Coulter additional fee

Parmentier, Julie Julie.Parmentier at astrazeneca.com
Mon Feb 16 08:02:14 EST 2009

Several years ago I stopped ordering from BC because they would only offer 2 day shipping - so if you place an order on Thursday, it won't go out until Monday to arrive on Wednesday..almost a week!!! I complained back then to customer service that I liked their antibodies but BD ships overnight, so if I could get what I needed from them I'd order there.  Since then I've ordered often from Ebioscience because they ship overnight as well.  I honestly can't remember the last time I've ordered anythign from Coulter, and would only do so if I was forced to.  When others here ask where to order antibodies from, I never even mention Coulter...So I would definitely say their shipping policy has cost them business.....

Julie

Julie Parmentier
Scientist
Cancer Biologics